Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Oh My Brain, My Poor Poor Brain!

Image by FlamingText.com

Image by FlamingText.com

60 minutes of 'steady' running in the pool this morning was, for me, huge mental suffering!


I mean, who wouldn't have a brain drain if all you're doing is running down, across, up, across; down, across, up, across...reverse direction...for an hour?  Well, I did for sure!  Every time I looked at my watch hoping at least ten minutes had passed, it would be only something like three minutes! Anyhow, it was good hard workout both mentally and physically and hopfully getting myself stronger for a return to easy running next week on grass and road.

Program : Pool Running (Henley Brae)

5 minutes warm-up
60 minutes steady running
5 minutes cool-down...floating on my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment