Friday, June 10, 2005

A Non-Running Day

It can't be called a 'rest' day; I should have run 5-6km easy, but there was just too much to do outside Mr. LL ( or Jimbo" as I & most others call him), is unable to do much until after knee replacement surgery. I've taken a break to update my blog & check the CR message board; in my mind anyhow, the outdoor work (some heavy stuff too) is more than enough to replace an easy run.

Well, that's it for today; beautiful day, but must get out to dig, replant a couple of small trees, (right time of year when they've stopped growing), rose bushes, (should see how Chickybabe can swing an mattock!), rake up leaves, etc. I'll be 'stuffed' by tonight; rest tomorrow for the run on Sunday with FlashDuck, Wombatface & Tim...our newest 1000th poster! Yea for Tim!

1 comment:

  1. hey LL your blog come up on my bloglines! I guess like you it may go astray but eventually it makes it home :)

    Looking forward to our run.

    ReplyDelete