Blackmores Sydney Marathon 2010

Blackmores Sydney Marathon 2010
Blackmores Sydney Marathon 2010

About Me

My Photo
Mittagong, NSW, Australia
Have been a keen runner for more than 40 years; member of ACT Veterans Club. Ran my first of 11 marathons in 2000 and the NYC Marathon in 2005 where I carried the Australian flag at the "Friendship Run" (photo at left). Have Australian Age Category Records for two 50km Ultra Marathon events, a half marathon and 5000m track race; ACT record for 1 mile. Born in 1929 (!), I lived in Sydney with my husband, Jim, until we moved to the Southern Highlands in 1995....Jim passed away in 2011 after 45 years together, during which time we travelled extensively and made NYC our favourite destination at Christmas.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Computer Says "Yes!"


After 2 days for a nip and tuck, the computer returned home today all smiles.... me too! I can't live without it!

Tuesday : a few (very few!) hill repeats.

Wednesday : a few (very few !) kilometres...4.3km.

Tomorrow: Who knows? Maybe a few (very few) 100m repeats.


Leaving for Sydney (Blackmores Half Marathon) Saturday morning. Ewen picking me up on his way from Canberra........unless he forgets to turn off the freeway!