Saturday, October 31, 2009

More Little Steps...

I did a few drills in the soccer field again today and then set off for an 'easy' lower aerobic run. Warm day, nice breeze though; returned to Diamond Fields Road where I haven't run since discovering the Inkerman Road side of Mittagong.

9km.
AHR 67%; MHR 80%


I felt good from start to finish today! Had a word or two with an old doggie friend who belongs to one of the properties out there; very friendly, dear old thing he is! We both have advanced age in common!

Tomorrow.....run longer. Next Sunday: Fisher's Ghost...I've entered the 5km this year since I'm already doing 10km races at SMC events each month. Besides that, once around that hilly course at University of Western Sydney, Campbelltown, is more than sufficient! It's always a hot day & has the most vicious flies in the world!

1 comment: