Thursday, January 20, 2005

Mid-Week Medium Long Run

Longest yet for a mid-week run : 18km; and I struggled all the way; I felt more like a jumbobabe than a chickybabe! heavy, sluggish, tired, etc. etc. & walked the last km.....anyhow, I finished it, but hated every minute!

Hopefully knowing that not many will be reading my blog, (I wouldn't want too many to know!) it's going to contain not only the good, but also the bad & the ugly. This morning, other than what's written above (& that was the good part!), I also had the bad & the ugly in the form of constant dashes into the bushes &, there is no more polite way of saying it : got home in a "mess"! So there! Now, if it happens to others, you're not alone!

5 comments:

  1. Great work with the 18k, not bad for a mid week run. And I'm just posting so you can be embarrassed now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes been scared that I wasn't going to make it home. I've been lucky so far but gee! it's been close. i tis the ugly side of running all right.
    Great distance for the mid-week run though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading too chickybabe and giggling away.

    But bloody great effort for a Wednesday! You are going to do so well in Canberra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all have days that don't go that well LL. The main thing is you got home in one piece albeit a bit messy. Great effort for a midweek long run. Hope you recover OK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, there's definitely nobody who reads your blog! heh

    ReplyDelete