Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Day 10 - A Moderate Day.





On the grassy knoll for Hill Repeats.

Brilliant day : sunny, warm, not even a breeze & Ironmines Oval all to myself.

The program : warm-up, stretches, strides & some drills.

16 x 40m hill. Four Sets of 4, with walk down & 4 minutes between Sets.

This session took me 1 hour 15 minutes to complete; I think I did it well, & even if I didn't, I still liked it!

Did the warm-up, etc

Hill reps. increased from 3 Sets to 4....remembering goof form... as instructed to tuck my bum in towards the top!

Recovery between sets shortened from 7 minutes to 4....this was sufficient time.

At the top of some of the inclines, Mr G-armin kept telling me to "Speed Up"!! As if already having one pedantic bastard (sorry, W!) telling me what to do isn't enough!

Short walk cool-down & stretching.

A very satisfactory session!

















1 comment:

  1. I hate it when my Garmin does that. I just grumble back at it.

    ReplyDelete