Friday, August 25, 2006

Day 13 - Easy Day & Spring Is Here!

A few photos of the garden with some of the daffodils & trees in bloom.



Program : 30 to 45 minutes at a comfortable pace (75 -85% of MHR).

Started the run on Bong Bong Road, onto Old South Road & part of Diamond Fields Road & back to the soccer field for a few more stretches.

I must hve taken it very easy....49 minutes; 5.1km. Wore 'Frees' again today, being only a short run; they give more feel to where feet are landing.

Today was a day of great achievement! After 24 hours of driving Ewen mad trying to get me started with "MotionBased" software, I succeeded with the help of a lovely lady, called Kathryn, from MotionBased in California, the US of A! I had made the unforgivable (but apparently not unusual mistake) of opening, not 1, but 2 accounts & thoroughly mixing together 2 different Email addresses, User Names & Passwords! Now it's all sorted out & I have all these pretty pictures & lines & charts & I can even use the 'Player' & see myself running out, turning around & coming back to the start. I think it's the most exciting toy I've had in a long while!

Thank you, Ewen, for being so patient with such a goofy CB!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the Garmin LL.
    I am jealous as i can't afford one right now!!

    R2B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your persistence CB. Now I can check your goof form on the Player, so watch out!

    I was nowhere near being driven mad... coaching has taught me great patience. It takes a long time for some flowers to bloom - just like those in your lovely garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What absolutely lovely pics LL! There are a lot of sad gardens in Brissie these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice clump of jonquils around that daffodil. I am hand watering three clumps so they can survive.
    Sadly daffodils don't really annualize in Brisbane, just not cold enough for them but jonquils do.

    ReplyDelete