Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Day 4 - Track Intervals



.....all the white lines are back on the track at Chev. No one else there which is always comforting because I'd hate for anyone to see how I struggled today...the mind is willing but the body is getting on a bit!

Program : warm-up, stretches, some drills & 4 x 100m strides.

6 x 800m @ 90% of MHR. 2 Sets of 3.

Warm-down & some stretches.

Well, I tried, but it was a struggle the whole time & I'd forgotten just how hard a Hard Day can be! To make matters worse, I completely messed up Mr G-armin & as a result I have no lap times, which Ewen said would have been helpful! I'm pleased I don't know them...they would not have been good. I'll use the Polar next track session. The only light moment that came out of this session was much later, watching the red dot on the MotionBased Player (after the download of the other rubbish), showing the 2 trots I made to the toilet block & back onto the track...I had forgotten it was tracking my every movement!

4 comments:

  1. Anyone who saw you out there would be nothing other than envious! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to train on a grass track and always enjoyed when the track was re-marked, it didn't make you faster but it looked nicer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see your doing well LL !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The track looks beautiful in that photo CB.

    ReplyDelete