Thursday, August 17, 2006

Day 5. "Whatever Day"








I took myself off to the gym for a Pilates Class; I enjoyed it, but am still a little ambivalent as to whether it's going to actually do anything for me. I could see it working better in a one-on-one situation......perhaps I need to learn patience as well! After all, it's only the second lesson.

After Pilates, I suppose to satisfy the feeling of actively accomplishing something, I did 5 minutes cycling, 5 minutes treadmill, 5 minutes cycling, 5 minutes treadmill, 5 minutes cycling.
I felt more satisfied after that little effort!

2 comments:

  1. Dear LL - I was so sorry to read about the loss of your brother but also so glad that you kept your promise to him and stayed by his side. That was a very special time for you and would have meant so much to both of you. Cherish all the beautiful memories you have and know that all of us send you our loving thoughts and big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I went to see a podiatrist/ bio mechanist earlier this year he told me I had great hip and core strength which I put down to doing Pilates 3-4 times a week. I haven't had any one-one lessons but have had some great instructors. It takes a while for you to feel like you're getting any benefit from it though.

    ReplyDelete