Sunday, November 05, 2006

Day 7 (of 7) - Don't Rain on My Parade....

......"My Parade" today being Range Road, Mittagong, where it was dark skies, cold, wet & windy...it's not often I'm bowled over onto the grass by the wind, but it happened this morning!

Program : Long Easy Run.

10-12km (95 minutes max.) ...this used be called a short run!

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/episode/view.mb?episodePk.pkValue=1594430

This finishes the first week of the new program that Ewen has worked out for me & has involved an increase in volume & intensity of training. It has included 2 Track days, a 1500m Time Trial, a short steady run (5-8km), 1 long easy run (10-12km) and 2 "Whatever Days" that incorporate Pilates, drills & strides.

At the end of the week I can say it has been satisfactory on the whole! I don't feel any the worse for wear at all & no different from any other end of week feeling.....this is either a good sign of fitness or......that I've been secretly slack!

Sunday, 12th November, 8:30a.m., 'Fisher's Ghost' 10km at Campbelltown (Uni of Western Sydney).

Thursday, 16th November, (7:00p.m.), 1500m AIS Track, Canberra.

No comments:

Post a Comment