Tuesday, September 04, 2007

12km Lower Aerobic Run


It's supposed to be Spring!

Program : Lower Aerobic Run - 12km at AHR 110 (74%).

Cold & windy....I don't like it! I ran a different course today on a sealed road, Old South Road, past the airstrip & turned left at Aylmerton Road....6km each way.

AHR = 109 (73%)

I had some difficulty keeping HR at 110. For some unknown reasons it would leap up to 139; other times plummet to 98...I blame Mr G-amin and/or satellites for this! Most of the time, however, I managed to stay at or near 110bpm.

5 comments:

  1. Gosh LL!! It is a real worry when Satellites start effecting our heart rate. What must they do to pace makers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Ewen said keep your HR at 110, those satellites had better cooperate!

    There are satellites near Mittagong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mantra after living in Canberra is "It's never summer until December. It's never summer until December".

    I hope that the good days start become progressively more frequent and longer in duration.

    I can't wait to join you for a coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blame Mr G-armin for being a dodgy training partner. All the satellites might be looking at Mr G-W.

    Happy birthday for yesterday Norma! I was trying to be polite by not mentioning it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ewen...polite is nice, thank you; but never worry about mentioning my age....every year that passes is another start on life!

    ReplyDelete