Thursday, September 06, 2007

Upper & Lower Aerobic Runs.....


Missed blogging yesterday, my 78th birthday! OMG...I still can't believe it!

Program : Wednesday, 5th.

10km upper aerobic run......2k warm-up. 7k with heart rate 120 (81%).
1k warm-down.

Thursday, 6th.
14km lower aerobic run.......keeping heart rate at 113 (76%).

Because it was cold, sprinkling rain & I have a bit of a head cold, I did both sessions on the gym treadmill....I thought 14km would never end but, as with life itself & much sweat, it eventually did!

6 comments:

  1. Many, many happy returns, and many more of them! Hope you celebrated in style. You know, an extra lap of the Chev track or something ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday , you sexy thing. Keep running and keep blogging. I will catch up with you one day. xxxxxxxxxxxx 00000000000

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't look a day over 50! Happy happy birthday Lucky Legs and many more of them.You are my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must have been a busy birthday if you didn't have time to blog! Glad to see that nothing got in the way of the training... :-)

    Seriously, happy birthday and it's great to see that you can tick off another year in style!

    Gnome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on Strewth! She might run like a 50-year-old, but she looks at least your age ;)

    That's me being not so polite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Birthday wishes.

    78 !

    My first thought was you are like a 78 rpm record. Most people think that they are too old to work, are suprised when you can actually play them and they'll keeping on going round and round forever if you look after them.

    Long may you go round.

    ReplyDelete