Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Easy Running....cont. ~~~

Much the same as yesterday ...an easy jog-along!  A mix of weathers : lovely light rain, so light I could just feel it touch my face; some windy streets and even the sun broke through for a minute or two; pleased to see it go as it only made for more humidity.

I set off from Renwick again, then surrounding streets and found the old bush track reopened (at 4km mark approx.) that had been closed when the new development began.  Unfortunately, after only about 200m I found myself back at Renwick Drive!  I think it might continue further but today I could see water and mud ahead and decided to wait for a better day to go exploring.

Today's Easy Run.


For today :  7km....incl. a few walk breaks uphill
AHR 69%;  MHR 82%
 

No comments:

Post a Comment