Friday, January 25, 2013

I Can't Believe This .....

 My GP isn't sure of the cause, but I now have what is infamously called 'costochronditis'!  In Google language :  it's inflammation of the junctions where the upper ribs join with the cartilage that holds them to the breastbone, or sternum!!  In my language, it feels like someone is continually stabbing me in the left rib cage with a sharp knife.  Thought I was having a heart attack when it first started.! Uncomfortable and disheartening, to say the least!  I could have caused a strain in this region while doing some of the exercises to fix my hip flexor strain, both on my left side....this is just too crazy!  My life is fast becoming one big strain and I'm heartily sick of it all.

More days off!  (Colour change deliberate!)

"I wonder what's next!"

6 comments:

  1. Bloody hell! I suggest you go back to tripping over rocks on Diamond Fields road. Simple injury and cure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! I'll go back there tomorrow morning!

      Delete
  2. Costochondritis? Hope it doesn't costolotto fix... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one, Bruce!! No, just 'costolotto' patience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rats! You are having a run of bad luck:( Hope it is much much better and pain free sooooooon! xx

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thanks, Ruth.....a 'run' of bad luck it is. I'm setting my sights on a start next week....unless I strain something else!

    ReplyDelete