Monday, January 28, 2013

What a Day! ~~~

Conditions couldn't have been kinder this morning when I once again surfaced!  Light rain - more constant now at 2:00pm - and mist covering the surrounding ranges.  When I first peeped through the curtains at 9:00am, I thought, "Oh, I couldn't go out in that!  Much too wet!"  But then will power kicked in and said, "Of course you can!  You've had no hip or rib pain for several days so stop thinking like a frumpish shrew, get out there and do what you usually do!"

I did and there I was, cup of coffee later, parked in one of the many empty streets in Renwick, ready to make yet another comeback, my second during the past couple of weeks.  I aimed for and achieved an easy jog, no walking and with no aches or pain anywhere, old or new!  The light, misty rain soon stopped and it was just a fabulous feeling to be on the move again; no looking back now!

6km easy run.
No one to be seen anywhere.....Harmony!

Ducks ..barely visible in the rain ..crossing a paddock.

And a few friendly faces!



6km easy
AHR 67%;  MHR 77%

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo well done. Fingers crossed this is another new beginning! I love running in the rain when the weather is warm. It's just so refreshing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in the saddle again. Yippee Kai Yay!

    ReplyDelete