Thursday, January 31, 2013

End of the Month! ~~~

Oh dear, one full month of 2013 gone already!  I saw Easter Buns in Woolies this morning.  They've been on sale since the Christmas mince pies finished ....I think that's a bit cheeky!  Instead of buying buns  - I do like something sweet with a cuppa  -  I made some healthy muffins.  I don't know if the link works, but I'll give it a go....

http://www.kieranspt.com/healthymuffinrecipe.html

had one at lunch and I thought it quite delicious!  Lots of suggestions for changes of flavour.  I did the recipe on the video using coconut and banana.  The muesli bar looks tasty too!

After that long introduction, all I have to add now is that I took today as a rest day, just in case I start another strain somewhere!  Tomorrow, I intend to do another easy run and thunderstorms are forecast so I must get out and back before that all happens.

Today :  about 1km walking around Woolies in Bowral!

If link doesn't work, go to website!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, link worked. Even I could bake those, and I can't cook!

    I'm always walking about 1k at Woolies - looking for a vacant checkout aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny....you wandering around Woolies! I always go to the self-checkout; no wait there and besides, I always wanted to be a checkout girl!

    ReplyDelete