Friday, January 18, 2013

Hydrotherapy ~~~

Over to the Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy Centre today.  I must ask what the water temperature is, but all I can say is that it's HOT!  Too hot for me anyhow, though others floated around happily enough, jogging forwards and backwards for 30 minutes had me in quite a sweat.  I enjoyed it just the same..good to be doing something!


After the pool, Ellie gave my thigh another needling which I wasn't expecting, but if it helps- and it does -  I'll take it anytime!  Over the weekend I continue with the strength and stretch program and have permission to try a brisk 30 minute walk but with orders to stop if there's pain. Pain at any time means I'm to stop what I'm doing, even the exercises,otherwise I just worsen the injury.  Pain has to become my guide.....for now!

How to stay cool...
Awfully hot here now at 39 degrees!

2 comments:

  1. A cold hydrotherapy bath would have been more refreshing in this weather! It reached 42deg in Canberra today - unreal! Ten year anniversary of the Canberra bushfires today - thank goodness the temps drop tomorrow!! I notice Pooh Bear is not wearing any undies - now that's a good way to keep cool lol!!

    ReplyDelete