Friday, May 31, 2013

Very, Very Easy! ~~~

I didn't run at all today which is down for 'easy' running on my program. Instead, I walked from home to the Highlands School and back.  We have three new cows at the school, miniature Dexta heifers, one of whom is in calve and possibly another one but no one seems sure!  They're lovely, black, fluffy things and it took just one loaf of fresh bread to tame them!  Now, as they see me arrive in the paddock, they trot up for their special treat, slobbering all over my hands and arms to see who gets the last slice!  I've called the-mum-to-be 'Daisy-May' and the other two will be named as inspiration comes!  I spent quite some time talking to the staff and kids before setting off for home.

2km from home to school
2km from school to home. 

Today....4km

No comments:

Post a Comment