Tuesday, August 16, 2005

An 'Easy' Run

I was down for only 20 minutes this morning, but on such a superb day who could resist staying out longer? Not Chickybabe! In any case, I had to finish listening to the disc I'd taken along ("Man of La Mancha") & that lasted 40 minutes & that's how long I jogged 'easily' for! If tomorrow is like this, I don't think I'll be able to take a 'rest day'.....it's just too damned good to stay inside!

Correct time for C2S (in today's SMH) is 1:41:29. 1st half in 54 minutes; 2nd half in 47 minutes; negative split of 7 minutes!! WHOOP!

2 comments:

  1. Nice write up on the C2S, good on Action for putting in words what the rest of us meant to say!

    Won't be there at Blackmores. :( but wishing you luck in your prep and the race. :) I'm already envious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to read that you enjoyed yourself so much, it seems silly to run & not enjoy it, so well done!

    ReplyDelete