Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Easy Run + Strides

Is there no end to these wonderful sunny days? 16 degrees today & 17 degrees tomorrow; it's absolutely, bloominlootly fantastic! So to be out for only 20 minutes did seem a shame, but do or die, I'll do as I'm told : 20 minutes easy jogging followed by 4 x 100m strides - and I even enjoyed them!

Tomorrow is TT Day for Chickybabe! But I notice it's 2km this week not 3....phew! First though, the usual warmup, stretch & strides & flapping of feathered wings! I'm actually looking forward to seeing if I find it as hard as last week; being shorter, (the distance, not me!) I suppose not.

3 comments:

  1. All the best for the TT tomorrow chickybabe. Only 2k! You'll be going so fast it'll take another k to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Legs

    Firstly thanks you for your kind words on my blog, I feel very fortunate to be part of a brilliant community of people. In particular it is nice to get kind words from people we admire you ceratinly fall into this category!

    Secondly I apologise again for not checking blogs more frequently, but I always look forward to reading yours. From the last time I checked it sounds like a mixed bag. A great effort in your time trial, a mention of Christopher Robin(the rabbit loves her pooh bear!) and some good solid training also.

    Finally I hope all is well with your husband and that the tests get to the bottom of the issue so you can go about getting him back to a clean bill of health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for your TT tomorrow LL!

    ReplyDelete