Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Left Foot...........


........My left LEG really! I couldn't finish today's session : a sore hamstring right at the very top of my left leg. I suppose that's where hamstrings are : right on the edge of the butt. Whatever it's called, it was painful & I stopped the session & iced it when I got home. Feels OK now, but has been a bit niggly for the past 2 weeks.

Program : Chev Track ...after the usual warm-up etc..

3 Sets of 4 x 150m in 40 -41 seconds. walk back recovery between 150s; full recovery between sets.

I did 2 Sets of 4 x 150m (each one with a limping start - seconds lost!), so the times were bad:

49.7; 46.1; 44.9; 44.3
45.7; 45.2; 47.0; 47.0

I'll need to monitor my sore left leg....one session at a time!

2 comments:

  1. It could be hamstring or glutes where they attach. I've had something last year. Lots of gentle stretching seemed to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the left leg gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete