Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Kiss of the Spider Woman.....!

.....there she was waiting for me again............................black dot, just off centre top!

Down she came on her web as I turned on the tap for a drink, posed stunned for a minute for a photo shoot & then quickly



scrambled up the web & on her way back into the spout. I don't know what sort of spider she is, but in case she sprang at me I didn't go in for a real close up!

I'll have to use the other tap - I feel really mean giving the poor thing an unexpected waterslide each morning. I know how I'd feel if I was asleep in my bed & someone came in & hosed me down & out!

Program : 5 - 6km 'easy' run keeping a low heart rate.

And that's exactly what I did : 6km with Avg. HR = 68% of Max. Up to 90% on hills.

A cooler morning after yesterday's 32 degrees; 23 today...just reverse the numbers!

5 comments:

  1. Surely the spider's name is Incey Wincey - comes complete with water spout! :-)

    Gnome

    ReplyDelete
  2. LL - I'd be moving that little spider right along it's way if it was anywhere near me :) don't feel bad at all.

    AK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not one of those bird eating speders I hope!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a kind woman LL.
    I'm not sure I'd be so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article is fantastic; the information you show us is very interesting and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it... Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com

    ReplyDelete