Tuesday, November 20, 2007

'Upper Aerobic" 3km....

Program : 7km.
First 4km as warm-up.
Second 3km (as flat as possible) as 'upper aerobic' averaging HR 127 (85%).

Well, it's just about impossible to find anywhere that's flat for any distance without at least some inclines included and so it was today : Motion Based shows "Elevation" + 57 / - 17 and I have no idea at all what that means! What I do know is, I knew I was running on an incline for just about all 3kms!

Walk 1km to start.
4km warm-up in 33 minutes.
3km 'upper aerobic' AHR = 128 (85%) in 21:45.
Splits = 6:56; 7:17; 7:32
Walk 1km back to the car.

Today's total = 9km.
I should have been out earlier when there was thick cloud cover but it was already sunny & hot by 10:00a.m. so 3km at this heart rate was a bit difficult ...but not too much...and it's done!




No comments:

Post a Comment