Friday, June 01, 2012

Cross-Training....

I don't know if I can honestly call it a cross-training session, but for the want of another more suitable word, 'cross-training' will have to do.

In My Own Backyard:

Drills :   lunges, walking lunges, high knees, butt kicks, squats.....1-legged squats, tragic!; fast feet.

It's essential that I do these without any observation......not a pretty sight!

Amy - a very pretty sight - settling down to watch TV!
Tomorrow's weather says 'late showers';  I'm hoping they're very late.  Long run on the program and I want to run the hills on Range Road.  That should be a good romp to finish off the week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucky Legs. This is a very cute photo. Saw your hills blog and I'm inspired. Away at the moment in Broome. Heading into Kimberleys today. Your weather looked bad for Tuesday (we have escaped it). Hope you have a rest day!

    ReplyDelete