Saturday, May 30, 2015

Bowral Parkrun #35 ~~~~~

I thought I might be in for a PB this morning but, instead, I was slower than last Saturday!  I felt OK, no walk breaks and even hurried back up the soggy, boggy, hill only to find I was quite a bit slower today than last week's Parkrun in Bowral.  Strange that another runner thought she would have run a PB also but, like me, was way off! 

Just Singin' and Dancin' in the Mud!!


It was the bleakest, coldest and dullest morning so far this Autumn and has remained so for the afternoon.  We had a slight change in the start/finish area due to that particular section of the grass being a mudslide.  Nevertheless, there were the usual muddy patches in the first 500m and a couple of large puddles on the cycle path.  Only 24 turned up!

Today Bowral Parkrun 5k in 36:08
7:07;  7:18;  7:25;  7:18;  7:17
TE 2.0 >  Maintaining!  (which is better than 'Minor'!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment