Thursday, May 19, 2005

Short Run Before SMH Half.

In freezing conditions (10 degrees max. here today), over to the gym for 30 mins. fairly easy run on the treadmill. Nothing planned for tomorrow but I'll probably give in to temptation & do 30mins. on the elliptical trainer. Mid-day Saturday I'll leave for Sydney & walk some of the course, probably from Hunter street to the start line...without my can of paint. I won't need that now as Tim is going to leave a trail of flour (the self-raising kind) for me to follow on Sunday! What would happen to Chickybabe without people like that to help out?

3 comments:

  1. 10 degrees max huh? That sounds awful ly cold. Thinking about it reminds me of my years in Canberra - happy memories... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 degrees! I was freezing this morning at 6am, and that was here in Brisbane!

    Stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand two things.

    1. Living in a place that is that cold.

    2. Getting up in the morning when it is that cold.

    ReplyDelete