Thursday, December 13, 2007

'Lower Aerobic' Run.....



....a very light rain falling, but I didn't feel like running on muddy tracks or hills of any sort so off to the gym! Besides, I want to wear in new Asics 2120 (bought at Melbourne Marathon Expo) to wear for Canberra Marathon without getting them dirty...yet!

Program : 8 - 10km averaging heart rate 112 (75%).

10km on treadmill (no incline) set for 8.2kph kept heart rate around 112 (75%), 76 minutes.

76 minutes gave me time to listen to "Paint Your Wagon" almost twice through...providing some rollicking songs to run with. Also, to pass the time I took the opportunity of counting, a couple of times for one minute, how often my right foot landed....85 times mostly....I think I've read somewhere that's what's recommended, 85 - 90. Anyhow, it gave me something to think about!

1 comment:

  1. I was born under a wandering star by Lee Marvin is the best song ever! Oh mercy!

    ReplyDelete