Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday 'Long' Run.....Lower Aerobic.


Program : 10 -12km with AHR 114 (77%).
It was such a beautifully cool with misty rain morning, that an extra couple of kms felt right.
14km total. AHR 104 (problem here with Garmin low AHR? Will use Polar for HR tomorrow & Garmin for distance).
7km out in 59:14. AHR 103(?).
7km back in 58:29. AHR 108(?).
This Week's Total Distance = 54.5km.
I'm wondering if 4 fairly long stops (2 on the way out & the same coming back) to talk to drivers from the nearby properties who had pulled up to ask how I'm going, what have I been up to, what's next, etc. etc.... has anything to do with heart rate. I know I found it difficult to start up again after each chat. I don't mind though, they're such extremely nice people & I appreciate their interest ...& surprise!



No comments:

Post a Comment