Sunday, December 07, 2008

Just Lazing Around......



No running at all this weekend. Apart from some hip bursitis which seems to be OK now, I just haven't felt what is called "well" for a while. However, I'll get myself out again tomorrow & see how things go. Never say die!

In the meantime, I'll just walk the doggies this afternoon.. It's a much cooler day than yesterday so we should all enjoy the fresher air. I also have a bag of stale bread which I must take to 2 of my favourite cows who know me so well now that they trot over to the fence as soon as the car pulls up.

3 comments:

  1. What are their names? The doggies that is, not the cows! Then again, you probably have names for the cows too :)

    I'm wondering if the bursitis isn't the underlying cause of the unwellness. I've have tendonosis in my shoulder and it left me feeling not quite right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy & Oliver! The doggies, not the cows!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice names :) Now you will have to think of some for the cows.

    ReplyDelete