Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What a Difference!


.....a change in the weather makes! So far, two whole days this week have been cool and overcast with rain during the night.

After taking yesterday as rest, today I felt as sprightly as a hare....like one of the many who scampered from the side of the road to hide under bushes till I passed by!

I did what I've named the "Inkerman Road Loop", starting on the opposite side of Renwick in Bong Bong Road, down Mary Street, through some bush and then Inkerman Road to its end - where it becomes a dirt & rocky track down into a valley, where I daren't tread. All very well for mountain goats or anyone training for 'Six Foot Track'!

15 minutes drills & strides...beside the soccer field

7.5km. 53 minutes.
AHR 76%; MHR 82%.


I ran hard up every hill and incline....that's how good I was feeling!


1 comment:

  1. I agree. It's much more pleasant here, running in 20 degrees. My legs had more spring today!

    For historical mysteries, I suggest this website

    http://www.crimethrutime.com/

    Heaps to see, just navigate around for releases and authors.

    I reckon you're serviced by Wingecarribee Library.

    http://www.library.wsc.nsw.gov.au/

    They have an online catalogue here

    http://www.catalog.wsc.nsw.gov.au:81/#focus

    We use something similar here and they transfer books from whichever local branch to your local one. I checked it out: they certainly have "Rebels & Traitors". You'd be surprised what they might have around the branches!

    Good reading, Ray

    ReplyDelete