Sunday, April 15, 2007

An 'Easy' Run.....that was hard!



....Range Road again to use a bitumen surface for the 'long' run. Beautiful morning, but I felt like I was running after having already run a marathon....in sympathy with those running the Canberra Marathon!

Program : 90 minutes 'easy' run.

From the very first steps this was an ugly run - I just felt awful for every minute out & the same coming back. Walked the hills, but don't know why I found this run so difficult. Just as well I wasn't doing the marathon in Canberra today!

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/2473015

3 comments:

  1. We missed you in Canberra yesterday LL. Several people commented that it didn't seem the same without you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we missed you. It was perfect motorcycling weather!

    Now I know who the famous Ironman, Aunty K is! Thanks AK.

    ReplyDelete