Friday, May 26, 2006

Another Small Step.....

At the gym this morning : 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer; 10 minutes on the treadmill followed by lots of leg presses.

Monday wil be back to Day 1 of 14 day programme, 3rd Series.

Finisher's Certificate for last year's Blackmore Half Marathon came in today's mail...with application form for this year...already entered on-line. Blackmore's (Nett) time for the half last year was 2:31:31 ...... SMH Half (Nett) last Sunday 2:24:47.


Tossing up whether to change from Blackmores Half to the 10km Bridge Run.
I think I'd like to finish the year with last Sunday's time for the half marathon rather than a slower one in September by which time I'll be feeling the effects of not having done long runs......have to put my thinking cap on!

3 comments:

  1. It changed to a 9k LL last year, so there is no point in doing it now. You might as well stick to the half.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I borrow that thinking cap LL. I reckon it would be good to where while I am running. Better tahn being off in Tra-la land. It would scare the dogs too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get all those corny pictures from ? ;-)

    ReplyDelete