Thursday, May 18, 2006

Day 7 - A Moderate day..2nd Series.



.....I'm hoping this will pass for a 'hill', steep enough to satisfy Ewen!

One of many on Range Road about 5km from home; parked the car in George Emery Lane at the bottom of this incline.

10 minutes warm-up & stretches.

5x hill repeats with slow walk down after each.

warm-down & stretches.

The Session: Did 6x the steepest section, using the first part as a runway before 'take-off'!!

Such a perfect day : very warm, not a cloud in the sky & all's quiet on Range Road!

....where it would have been nice to lie down in the paddock for the rest of the day!

5 comments:

  1. The photo doesn't do it justice - I can attest to it being a hill that is steep enough to satisfy the hard task master!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing, Plu! There's also a Jack Emery Lane; it's a well-know old family name in these parts. I know one of the younger Emery generation : Christine (Chris) Emery - I wonder if Jenny knows of her? One of the Emery's old properties is on Diamond Fields Road...small world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am no expert but that looks like a hill to me LL.

    That paddock does look inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a location to do hills! It would make the session enjoyable .... almost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the sort of hill I ran up in Kingaroy recently.

    I wouldn't want to do it on a dark night - for fear of becoming lost. :-)

    ReplyDelete