Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A New Track.....

..this is it!  New track on Renwick roads.
Blustery winds didn't help at all today, though I was pleased to find a block of streets to run long intervals instead of going up and down Radio Road dozens of times.



.......approx. 630m track
 Program :
 10-20 min warm-up
5 x 1000m @ 5:55-6:00m/k
400m RI
10 min cool-down. 

2km from school to track...incl. 4 strides & finding a track!
1km repeats    :   6:27;   6:21;   6:13;   6:22;   6:22
200m approx.  walk between each
2km cool-down from track to school.


I don't like these long repeats and I definitely don't like running into gusts of cold wind! However,  I did the best I could and I thought mapping out a new track was quite smart!!


9km today.


 
 

3 comments:

  1. You're clever! It looks just like the grass track at Calwell but with square corners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running on the roads.....not grass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like grass to me ;-) Google needs new photos!

      Delete