Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A Medium Run......



.....I almost expected to meet these little people this morning!


8:00a.m. temperatures : Moss Vale minus 1.5 degrees; Bowral 2 degrees & Mittagong 4 degrees...so I stayed in, again!


Program: Medium Long Run - 1 hour 15 minutes. Run a bit quicker than Sunday's long run. Try to keep HR between 115bpm & 120.


It was still very cold at 10:30 a.m. but it was then or never! It was a very successful run I thought.....my legs felt 'free & easy'.....must be all the drills working. I felt like I was flying along!


Ran for 38 minutes & got back in 35 minutes approx....(10km.) Avg. HR 110bpm.

2 comments:

  1. Whow! It sure is cold down your way LL. Nothing like that here. As I am typing this I can hear a strange sound I the roof. If my memory serves me correctly, I think it is rain. Yes, it is wet oustside so it's rain alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr... very chilly. Hope you managed to keep warm!

    ReplyDelete