Friday, January 02, 2009

Track Work in Progress....


Program : 2km warm-up.
Stretches, strides, light drills.


16 x 100m strides with heart rate not exceeding 88%. 100m jog recoveries between each.


The morning was perfect - warm with a cool breeze blowing. I decided to go across to Chevalier College & use their track. The grass in the 400m lane is kept cut short so I did the 100m repeats in barefeet. The warm-up etc in #3 Frees. So....


Results : 2km cross country through Chev grounds for warm-up
Some stretching, light drills.

16 x 100m strides (jog recoveries back to the start).
MHR 85%.



I was very pleased with this session! I felt good for the entire 16 repeats and especially pleased that I managed to do all 16, after being 'all out for 8' last Friday! Progress just might be starting up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment