Sunday, February 04, 2007

To the End of the Line......


...

Program : Long Run - building to 2 hours 15 minutes.

Today : 2 hours.

A late start 10:15 a.m. & hot.




walked up the hills.......

...and ran down the other side.

....this little fellow always trots down to the fence for a pat!

I was out for 2 hours & only covered 14 km...how slow is that! I wore trail shoes because my 'good' shoes were getting dirty from the dust & rocks but they felt like lead weights on the way back...walked all of the last 2km.

6 comments:

  1. Great photos LL. Lovely to have you back blogging again. Look forward to seeing you in Canberra and yes I'll keep that Wed dinner free. Gosh, that's Valentine's Day - we might need chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a special area where you run LL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long runs again - you aren't doing Canberra are you? So aside from the zippy short stuff what else is on the agenda>?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "Zippy short stuff" continues until around Easter, Tess. After that I refocus &....the sky's the limit! Canberra? Not this year.

    And yes, Strewth, we'll definitely need chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sign is way too tempting to obey. I can just imagine what special running treasures lie yonder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But as many wise people keep telling me, it's all about time spent on your feet - no need to worry about the distance or how slowly you shuffle the kms

    It's still 14k more than I managed this weekend!

    ReplyDelete