Sunday, February 18, 2007

How Green Is Our Valley......


......very green! What a difference a little rain makes.













Two weeks ago this creek was completely dry....

Program: Long Run 1 h0ur 15 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes....low heart rate.

To keep a low HR I walked the hills & jogged the rest of 14km on Diamond Fields Road. I was quite sick on the way back & for the rest of the day - I assume from drinking water from the tap in the old cemetery on the way out & back! I've used it plenty of times before without any problems though. Inksey Winksey at work in his water spout?

Almost 2 hours to cover 14 km on an otherwise perfectly lovely day...with the usual curious onlookers!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better in no time!

    Gnome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo - you mastered the Widget thingie - great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a Computer Whizz kid.

    Thought those photo widgets were amazing when I saw them on Strewth's Blog.

    ReplyDelete