Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Snakes Alive!



.....thank God this one was dead! Someone had run over its head. Any herpetologists to identify it? This is the only snake, dead or alive, I've seen since living in Mittagong....& I hope the last!

Program: Easy low HR Run 30-40 minutes.

I ran keeping low HR (avg.119bpm) for 58:29 - a little longer than the program, but I was enjoying it, especially having to pick up the feet to get back before the impending storm broke. I did...just! (7.6km)


After an early (!) start at 10:30 a.m., the run took 30 minutes out, turn around & 28:29 back!

Overcast, humid & stormy skies. A good run though!

4 comments:

  1. Wow - not sure I would be able to keep my heart rate low after that brute LL - looks like a Black Snake (?) - certainly looks well fed!

    Nice work to dodge the storm and the snakes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know your blog didn't disappear from my bloglines after switching to beta (othes have).

    Re the snake - yikes!!! He might be dead now but he wasn't always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am familair with that type of snake. It is the best one to have around. A DEAD one!

    ReplyDelete