Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Repair Job Needed.....

...for the car, but I felt more in need of one after this morning's easy run!

At 8:00a.m. I drove the car to the service station & walked 2km home, had breakfast & set off for an 'easy' 6km which wasn't easy at all. The morning by this time was hot & humid &, by starting from home, I hit a hill long before I was ready for it! I zigzagged my way up instead of trying to go straight ahead...funny sight if anyone had been around to see it! To catch my breath, I stopped a couple of times & watched the cows grazing....very soothing & I could have lain down & happily fallen asleep in the grass beside them!

Program : 6km

Done!

1 comment:

  1. You'd better not do that at SMH or the police will be out of the car and putting you on the breathalyzer.

    ReplyDelete